Council of Resident Advisors (CORA)
THREE FOOT AREA RESTRICTIONS
- Bushes cannot be higher than the windowsills on the front and back of the unit, or no higher than five (5) feet at the corners.
- Bushes on the sides of end units are to be no higher than the roof line and must be trimmed at all times.
- No trees within the 3 ft. area.
- No wind chimes from the soffits, gutters or leaders.
- Ornamental decorations (which include flags, wind chimes, or figurines) are limited to eight (8).
- Potted plants must contain flowers and cannot be hanging from the soffits, gutters or leaders. (Empty pots must be removed when not in use).
- Furniture within the three (3) foot area is limited to a bistro set or two Adirondack chairs or a bench.
- No trellises will be allowed.
- Only 1 – 3 inch river rocks will be allowed within your three (3) foot area.
- No footlockers of any kind, including storage units.
- Nothing decorative can be hung or nailed to the siding or brick façade of the building.
- No umbrellas of any kind can be hung or nailed to the siding, soffits or brick façade of the building.
- Pavers may be placed in the three (3) foot area of your unit, but may not be permanently affixed to the ground and/or exceed your unit -Permit required-Exhibit B
- No climbing vegetation on any part of the building.
- Holiday decorations should not cause any damage to the exterior of the unit and must be removed within a reasonable time.
- All outside facing doors on the front and back of your unit must be white.
- Permanent in the ground Flag poles cannot exceed twenty-five (25) feet in height. – Permit required
- When replacing windows, other than the bay window and/or porch windows, all other windows must be white and of the tilt in variety including grids – Permit required- Exhibit C
- Satellite Dishes – They can only be mounted on the eaves of the building, not on the roof. Permit required- Exhibit H
- No permanent patios may be placed in the front of the unit.
- Residents must pick up after their dog and any visitor’s dog and dispose of the waste appropriately. (Not in our lakes or sewers) Please use appropriate receptacles.
- Barbeque grills are only allowed in the back of your unit and must be placed no less than five feet away from the building when in use. When grills are not in use, place near the building to allow for cutting of lawns. Eton and Greenbriar units are excluded.
- Kerosene, wood or coal heating stoves and any similar heating devices (fire pits and chimineas) and the fuel for their use are prohibited on LVE property.